"For you shall go out in joy and be led forth in peace"



Thursday, August 11, 2011

Mike + Kenzie

I've known Kenz since 7th grade when we became instant best friends. We were pretty much inseparable & knew everything there was to know about each other. Kenzie is one of those people you can completely be yourself around and know you are loved without end. I think we could compile a book from the hundreds of "notes" we used to write each other during class. I still find them when I go through my old stuff & they make me smile at how silly we used to be! We've been through some of the hardest things together & some of the best things together. We were roommates in college & knew each other almost better than ourselves. All it would take was a certain look from her & I would burst into tears or start laughing hysterically. Those are some of my best memories. I am so blessed to have such an amazing friend & sister in Christ. The moment I met Mike, I loved him. I could see why God put these two together. They have such a sweet but fun love for each other. We had an awesome day celebrating their marriage! The wedding was awesome & the reception was gorgeous!

Here's some pictures of the weekend:

                                                                          Mike & Kenz

                                                             Me, Kenz, Mart (baby huber)

                                                                     Kenz & me

                                                               The BEAUTIFUL bride!!






                                                         Eric & Mart & Baby Huber


                                                                      Gorgeous head table!



                                                             My beautiful mom & me

                                                                   My awesome parents :)

                                                We are sooooo blessed by this awesome couple!

No comments:

Post a Comment