"For you shall go out in joy and be led forth in peace"



Monday, November 5, 2012

a huge gift!

 

My friend, Jeanne, is an awesome photographer. She has taught me a ton about photography and is so passionate about learning more and more. She took our baby announcement picture and I knew I wanted to ask her to take some maternity pictures for us. We went out friday to shoot some pictures while the leaves were still full of beautiful fall colors. She texts me later that night that she is done editing them- did I mention that she's amazing?! Trust me, I know how long editing can take and for her to finish just hours later is phenomenal! Then we got a text Sunday that asked if we could come over to see the pictures because they had a surprise for us and told me to bring kleenex....and this video is what her husband and her put together for us. I. was. blown. away. and so deeply blessed by their love, thoughtfulness, creativity, and gift. This is something we will have to mark the anticipation of this last month and a half. Plus i'm a sucker for music with pictures! I had never heard this song until tonight, so let's just say i've cried a few tears, it's so beautiful. Thank you Jeanne and Dempsey for blessing us so hugely with this gift we will treasure forever.
To see the video click here: http://youtu.be/LFBuLMdeunA

 
I'll post some pics later!!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful Angela Rose! These are so beautiful! I pray for you in these last few weeks that the Lord will give you calmness, peace and strength as I remember sharing birth stories around dessert with our Apples of Gold and the lesson that evening was also peace! God bless you, Gracie Mae and Seth!

    ReplyDelete