"For you shall go out in joy and be led forth in peace"



Wednesday, December 11, 2013

first birthday in pictures

I still can't believe that my little baby girl is one. Everyone says that time flies but I never realized how quickly until I had a baby. 

We had fun celebrating Gracie and her life. We had a little celebration "just us" on her birthday and then last weekend we had our families over a birthday party. 



Her birthday day:
Gracie and I had a fun day hanging out together. When she woke up I made blueberry baked oatmeal for her birthday breakfast and then we watched a Baby Einstein movie together. We played together for a while and then after her nap we went out to the store because she loves to watch people. And where better to go on your birthday than target? :). I even let her pick out something from the dollar section (I know, amazing mom. :)). For dinner she had her favorite food- sweet potatoes and then Seth brought home some ice cream for her first taste- she loved it. Then we opened presents and to bed she went. 











Birthday party:
We sent out these invites (I changed out the address for this blog- so don't use it to mail anything to!)


and made this poster for decoration

and made this garland for her highchair



and used these fabulous decorations from our baby shower

A few other party details:




And the rest of it:





Gracie LOVES to watch her cousins

Sweet little Creed man!


Lots of great help opening presents :)



She LOVED her baby doll- she wouldn't let anyone take it away from her, even to eat cake...



love that little piggy sticking out




Happy birthday bug!!




No comments:

Post a Comment